Saturday 28 January 2012

Dwarf Outpost


Here's my Dwarf Outpost.  I originally started building a tower out of pink insulating foam and kept adding and adding until this piece took shape.  90% of this piece is nothing but insulating foam and paint.  I added the moss to the walls to give it an older look and made sure the walls looked like the had taken a few hits from stonethrowers etc.  The last thing I added to the fort was the face on the wall.  I felt the fort was lacking something that made it a Dwarf outpost so I added the face and I think it really made the whole piece come alive.   I'll add a few progression photos as soon as I can find them!

 


Couple more photos showing details and add-ons.

                                                         



 

No comments:

Post a Comment